PRODUCT OF THE MONTH:
3-65 W COST EFFECTIVE AD/DC OPEN-FRAME CONVERTER LO SERIES
• Universal input: 85 – 264 VAC / 100 – 370 VDC (LO05: 165 – 264 VAC / 230 – 370 VDC)
• Operating temperature range: -25 °C to +70 °C
• High I/O isolation: 3000 VAC
• Regulated output, low ripple & noise
• Output short circuit, over current and over voltage protections
• LO15 / 30 / 45 / 65 series meet IEC / EN / UL62368 safety standards
• LO15 / 30 W series meets white goods requirements
• LO15 / 30 / 45 / 65 series have indicator lights
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH:
NEW HIGH PERFORMANCE 868 MHz NARROW BAND TRANSCEIVER
• 5 channels in the 886 ~ 868.6 MHz band
• Long distance up to 2 km LOS
• Tiny dimensions (20 x 20 x 2.5 mm)
• 40 mW max RF output power
• Superb sensitivity -115 dBm
• Blocking category 1
• 10 uA average current consumption
• Encrypted data transmission
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH:
CUSTOMIZED LED MODULES / STANDARD MODULES FROM AUDAX ELECTRONICS
• Customized Light Engines according customer’s specification
• Standard Zhaga LED modules are available
• Audax is able to offer the LED modules with LEDs of famous suppliers, like Nichia, Cree, Lumileds
• Technical expertise in lighting since several years
• Development will be according to customer’s electrical and optical requirements
• Short lead-time for customized samples development (max. 4 weeks)
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH:
NEW TYPES OF RECTANGULAR SPEAKERS FROM CHINASOUND AND VECO
• Wider frequency range and better sound, compared to other sound solutions
• Space saving shape & size
• Different impedances available
• Wide range of sizes available)
• Wire / connector assembly available
• Automotive specification available
• Expert advice & design-in support available
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH:
NJR4234BW – the 24 GHz microwave distance measurement sensor module
• 24 GHz microwave distance measurement sensor for stationary and moving objects up to 30 m for a pedestrian
• Antenna, microwave RF circuit, base-band IF circuit, MCU and also signal processing are integrated in low-profile package (38 x 38 x 4.2 mm)
• High sensitivity mobile object detection (patented technology)
• Distance measurement signal processing
• Automatic calibration and gain control
• Radio interference prevention
• UART interface and digital CMOS output
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH:
K-MD2 high-end 3D radar transceiver from RFbeam
• 24 GHz FMCW radar with digital signal processing
• Angle of arrival in azimuth / elevation
• Serial target list output
• Detection distance: 100 m for persons / 200 m for cars
• Distance range: 0 to 250 m, 1 m resolution
• Speed range: ± 130 km / h, 1 km / h resolution
• Angle range: ± 9.1° (elevation) ± 16.4° (azimuth), 0.1° resolution
• Compact size: 120 × 72 × 15 mm
PRODUCT OF THE MONTH:
FULLTECH EC AXIAL FAN
• More than 60 % energy saving
• Higher efficiency with more air flow
• Selectable customized speed
• IP55 / IP68 / ATEX is available for choice
• Applicable for ErP2015
Endrich Bauelemente GmbH – SiTime’s standard MEMS Oscillators available in a week
As an authorized distributor in Europe, Endrich GmbH now offers a fast delivery option for SiTime’s standard MEMS oscillators. Customers can use our newly created online Oscillator Shop to select their desired specifications, find the required component, and have product shipped in less than a week.
MEMS oscillators from SiTime, an analog semiconductor company revolutionizing the timing industry, are rapidly replacing legacy quartz crystal products by offering higher performance and reliability at a lower cost.
With robust MEMS resonators and high performance analog ICs, SiTime has developed breakthrough solutions that overcome the limitations of quartz devices. The oscillators are 100% drop-in replacements for quartz oscillators without any design changes. Plus, the programmable architecture enables the most flexible products with more features and ultra-fast lead-times. SiTime is enabling the miniaturization of electronic products. MEMS oscillators are used as high-precision clocks in automotive applications (as AEC-Q100 qualified oscillators), telecom and network applications that require ppb-level tolerances. SiTime is the market leader, shipping more than 700 million units to date.
MEMS oscillators are produced using standard semiconductor processes and packaging. This guarantees an almost unlimited availability and extreme short lead times. Designers no longer need to waste time searching and waiting for oscillators. By using the Time Machine II programmer, designer engineers can configure devices to match their specification needs in seconds.
The new MEMS Oscillator Shop delivers almost every desired quantity from single samples up to production quantities within the shortest time. You have the choice of eight product families with a wide range of features including low power, low jitter and differential oscillators.
Using the online Part Number Generator, an easy-to-use tool that defines the full part number for your custom configured device, you can order programmed SiTime oscillators at www.endrich.com with just a few clicks.
W. ENDRICH ∙ August, 2017
OUR PRODUCT OF THE MONTH: AEC-Q100 MEMS-BASED AUTOMOTIVE OSCILLATORS
• ±20 ppm frequency stability from -55°C to 125°C
• Industry best G-sensitivity of 0.1 ppb/g
• 11 dB EMI reduction without PCB change
• Maintain performance in harsh and noisy environment
• Reduce EMI without component re-qualification
• Minimize size with smallest package
• Optimize design with programmable frequencies
OUR PRODUCT OF THE MONTH: HAL 15xy
First ISO 26262 compliant Low-Power Hall Switch
• Power-On Self-Test
• Lowest current consumption of typ. 1.6 mA
• Supply voltage range from 2.7 V to 24 V
• ESD protection ±8 kV
• ASIL A ready device / ISO26262 compliant
Fon: +49 7452 6007 950
Fax: +49 7452 6007 8950
t.messner @ endrich.com
OUR PRODUCT OF THE MONTH: MPM6010
MPM6010 36 V / 1.5 A Module | High-Efficiency, Synchronous, Step-Down LED Driver with Integrated Inductor | AEC-Q100 Qualified
OUR PRODUCT OF THE MONTH:
MEMS OSCILLATORS WITH WIDEST RANGE OF FEATURES
Customers can order an almost endless combination of frequencies, voltages and frequency stability's (PPM) in a range of industry-standard packages. Plus SiTime offers unique features to optimize system design and performance.
What your members of the Government can learn from Donald Trump!
It has been four weeks since the inauguration of the new president of the United States. Prior to his election, his announcements already left the world startled. In the following, his ten most important statements shall be commented critically:
|1.)||Villainize the political opponent, make verifiably false allegations, repeat them often enough and the masses will believe it.|
|As Christians, we believe in the Ten Commandments. But the Ninth Commandment is very often forgotten. It states: Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour…|
|2.)||Constant repetition of allegations and verifiable lies will make them seem believable.|
|In social networks it seems to be becoming a sport to spread fakes (fake news) and to feed off the catastrophic effect. Just think of the little Russian girl in Berlin that was supposedly kidnapped and abused by immigrants. In truth such a little girl never existed.|
|3.)||Praise protectionism, glamorize it and promise that this will make everything better.|
|By example of the Brexit in England we will be able to study the consequences of such a Brexit. It is easy to forget that besides a history of once being the biggest pirates, the British had the British East India Company which traded with India on a large scale and thus substantially contributed to the prosperity of England in the 18th and 19th century.|
|4.)||Declare an absolute stop of immigration and demonize immigration.|
|Aside from the few 100.000 native American Indians, the entire population of the United States is composed of over 300 million immigrants. One should rather say “back to the roots”.|
|5.)||Immigrants are a burden for every country, consisting of child molesters and rapists and will take away jobs from US citizens.|
|The founders of Google, Amazon, Uber and Tesla are US citizens in the second generation. In Silicon Valley for example, one of the largest sources and breeding grounds of newest technical know-how, there are thousands of employees from China, India and other countries on staff.|
|6.)||Bad-mouth lawyers and the entire judicial system and reap the scornful applause of the crowds.|
|A modern democracy is only able to function via the separation of powers – executive branch, legislative body and judicial. Whoever does not accept this does not want democracy.|
|7.)||Abolition of Obama’s Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ObamaCare)|
|For Germany it remains the outstanding achievement of Bismarck who introduced a pension and healthcare system. Even if these systems were later made worse with so-called corrections, where would we be today without these laws? In the United States there is no compulsory insurance and thus millions of citizens are left without healthcare.|
|8.)||Pretend to want to provide jobs for the unemployed.|
|In Germany we have a federal employment agency (Bundesagentur für Arbeit) as well as local employment agencies (Arbeitsagenturen). It was the final big achievement of former Chancellor Schröder to introduce the Agenda 2010 which was very effective despite being unpopular. The United States consist of 50 federal States with independent administrations and legislation which failed to purposefully eliminate unemployment – just as the French, Spanish, Italian and British governments failed to do. One example from Germany is the Ruhrgebiet (an area around the river Ruhr comprising of industrial cities such as Essen, Duisburg, Bochum and others). Up until the end of WWII the area was entirely dependent upon coal and steel and managed to create an entirely new industrial structure after the war.|
|9.)||The United States have a poor standard of education and while Mr. Trump attended university it appears that he was more concerned with baseball because it seems that he never saw the inside of one of the elite universities of the United States, which certainly convey an excellent education.|
|Our school system of primary school (Grundschule), secondary school (Realschule), community school (Gemeinschaftsschule) etc. offers adolescents excellent options so that they do not have to go through life illiterate. And with the dual system of vocational school and practical experience in the industry we may have the best system to prepare young people for their jobs. I am surprised that the German school system is not copied by governments around the world.|
|10.)||Immediate implementation of all campaign pledges|
|These actions of Mr. Trump surprised everyone and should be a role model for every politician, to implement campaign pledges within four years and not to beat around the bush for four years without any substantial achievements (e.g. fiscal reforms, estate tax).|
So what do we learn from Mr. Trump? The vast bulk is not recommended for imitation. But what do we learn from this? Especially in the upcoming election campaigns this year.
Best regards, W. ENDRICH ∙ February 16th, 2017
Happy New Year!
For the start of the New Year I have found a little story which I find very nice:
The black dot: .
One day, a professor walked into class and suggested a pop quiz. He proceeded to hand out the test papers, face down as usual. He then asked his students to turn over the paper and to begin.
To everyone‘s surprise there were no questions – only a black dot in the middle of the page. The professor proceeded to explain the following: “I would ask you to please write down what you see.” The students were confused but started writing. At the end of class, the professor collected the papers and began to read the answers out loud. Without exception, all students had described the black dot – its position in the middle of the page, proportions, relation to the paper etc.
The professor smiled and said:
“I wanted to give you an assignment to think about.
Nobody wrote anything about the white part of the paper.
Everybody concentrated on the black dot – and the same thing happens in our life. We are given a white piece of paper to use and to enjoy. But we only concentrate on the black dots.
Our life is a gift that we should care for with love and diligence. There is truly always a reason to celebrate – nature renews itself every day, our friends, our family, work which provides for our existence, the wonders we see every day ...
But we only concentrate on the dark spots – health issues, lack of money, a complicated relationship to a family member, the disappointment in a friend, expectations etc.
The dark spots are small in comparison to everything that we have in life, but they are what occupies our thoughts and darken our soul.
Take note of the black spots but turn your attention more towards the entire white paper and the possibilities and happy moments in your life and share it with other people!”
On this note I wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year with lots of beautiful moments
Very best regards